Friday, September 18, 2009

Willow Springs Elementary Jog-a-Thon


On Sept. 18 the girls' elementary school had their annual Jog-a-Thon fundraiser.  It was a really fun event.  They got to jog a mile through the neighborhood.  I was lucky enough to be manning one of the water stations with some neighbors and got to see each of the girls pass with their grade.  This is Brooke with her friend Caitlin grabbing a drink on the way!

Anna and her friends are shielding themselves from Garrett who had the fun job of spraying the runners with a spray bottle.  I wondered how I could keep him entertained for two and a half hours--the spray bottle did it!


Lainie walking in line with her class for afternoon Kindergarten's turn to run.

Mrs. Giles's class posing for a Jog-a-Thon day picture.

Makayla, Lainie, and Alyssa.

Lainie at the finish line.  She ran super fast.  It was a hot day, but the kids had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed