Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Football Ferrets

On Friday Mark and his friends from high school had their annual Fantasy Football Draft.  We hosted this time.  I don't know how many years now they have been doing this.  This has to be at least year nine.  I can't remember if he did it when we lived in Louisville.  Four of them, Scott, Jason, Mark and Jason, did their draft together and there were at least three other friends doing it from out of state.  I had to document this because it really is a large part of Mark's life each football season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of fantasy football and being a football widow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see pics of the guys! Tyler does a league with his friends, too. Good grief, Hayden even has a league! Football is a big part of my world this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed