Friday, October 2, 2009

The Tillamook Cheese Factory


It's kind of a tradition to drive through Tillamook, Oregon on our way to Seaside to stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.  The kids like to go for the ice cream and squeaky cheese.  I like to go for the squeaky cheese and the gorgeous drive from Tillamook to Seaside.  There are some overlooks of the ocean on the way to Seaside from Tillamook that take my breath away.

We thought it would be fun to take a picture in front of the menu including the extensive selection of ice cream flavors.  I can't remember why Lainie is crying.  I think someone took her spot in the picture.

Happy kids with Tillamook ice cream!

Lainie with my sweet sister Melanie.  I was so happy Melanie decided she was up for going to the beach with us this year.  It was great to have her there.

Watching the workers cut and package the cheese.  Please do enjoy Garrett's open mouthful of cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed