Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Happenings


Last Friday we went to Gardner Village to see all the witches.  I have been so excited to go there this Fall. I'm glad we finally worked it in.


They have all these cute witch displays.  The girls thought "Witchy Poo" was gross even though it was just meant to be silly.  This picture made me think of my dad.  He LOVES chocolate!



We took a tractor ride to go visit a witch's house.  The tickets you had to give the witch to get into her house were these little rubber or plastic roaches.  Cute idea! Garrett loved the tractor ride.

  They had this street car decorated like a witch's home. In front of the witch's house is a roach cemetery.

The inside was really cute.  I would have gotten more pictures, but as soon as the witch stormed into her house, cackling loud, Garrett became frightened and cried to leave the "choo choo." I took him outside while the girls finished their little tour with the witch named Mildew Rose.

Garrett hanging out outside the choo choo.  There was another witch outside that showed us their bathing area which had a big bathtub full of snakes and gross water and a few other fun things I couldn't pay attention to because of my frightened little man.  He kept his distance from the witch for the rest of the tour.

This is just a cute picture of Anna in her costume after she got back from her friend's birthday party last weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to work Gardner Village in with your busy schedule. Looks like a great place. Too bad Garrett was frightened by the witch. Cute costumes.
    Tell the girls I sent animated Halloween cards to their email addresses. I sent Garrett's to your email.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed