Friday, October 2, 2009

Seaside, Oregon


We stayed at my sister and brother-in-law's timeshare resort in Seaside.  It's great because it's right on the beach at the roundabout on the main drag of Seaside.  I have so many great memories of Seaside from growing up in Oregon.

This sand castle this man was working on is amazing!


Lainie found part of a shell.

Having fun in the sand.

The sun was going down, so we only went down to the beach for a short while.  I didn't imagine the kids would get in the water.  It was pretty cold.  Anna was soaked and sandy and pouting with the realization that this was her only pair of jeans she had for the trip-period.  Long story that involved a growth spurt between spring and now and a trip to the Gap for jeans the day before with some misbehavior and a bad attitude resulting in leaving with no jeans.

Even their jackets are wet.

I love the Oregon coast.  I love that if you live in the Portland area the beach is just over an hour away.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these great photos! We forgot out camera that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, Anna...do you want to come play with Elle? You guys would get along great! Great capture Andrea. Hopefully you can show that pic to her when she's 18, and you guys can all laugh! (at least that's what I keep telling myself)

    nice sunset picture!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed