Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Literacy Parade


Wednesday the girls had a literacy parade at school.  They were supposed to bring a book that went along with their costume.  This is kind of the new thing with Halloween celebrations at school the last several years, even at their school in Mandeville.  I kind of boycotted the book thing because it was just an extra thing to do.  I suppose I appreciate the effort to make the parade educational, but can't kids just dress up because it's Halloween?

Apparently Brooke decided to display a book for the parade in spite of my neglect.  That's my Brooke-always playing by the rules.  Such a good girl.

Love those green eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting about the schools working literacy into a Halloween celebration. Love the pictures as always. Anna is so beautiful!! Love that smile. Yes, Brooke is truly a good girl. So proud of her!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed