Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hangin' With the Girls, As Always!

I never let the girls paint their own nails, and I probably won't let them use nail polish by themselves in the house until they're at least 18.  They asked me today after school if they could go outside and paint their nails and I had no reason to say no!  I peeked out the front door to find them all in a little circle pleasantly painting away.  

By the end, Garrett even ended up with one big toenail painted bright pink.  
I find myself quite often chuckling at how the poor little guy has to do so many girl things.  Garrett knows (and likes) Hannah Montana songs and requests to listen to them in the car.  When I sit down on the floor to do the girls' hair, he wedges himself in between me and whoever's hair I'm working on and says, "My turn." He eagerly waits for his turn to apply some "lickstick," (which is only clear lipgloss).  He likes to wear my shoes.  I don't worry about any of this, of course, because he still likes trains and cars and roaring like a lion. He doesn't mind doing the things his sisters do since he knows no different.  He is happy just to be included!  And I am happy when they include him. 

3 comments:

  1. I just have to tell you that I'm so excited and happy that you've started a blog! Seriously, no I can keep up with what you guys are doing since you're impossible to get ahold of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable girly girls and one very handsome, loveable little guy. You are so blessed!!
    Love, Mom and G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Maddy and Laura would get together at my house when they were younger.The 2 of them would always do make-up and nails.Will joined in as often as he could.It freaked Jonathan out.I love getting photos of them!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed