Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Has Begun

It has been a nice, low-key week with taking our mornings slow and a couple of fun outings.  Brooke and Anna started some golf lessons and, other than that, we have not signed up for any summer classes.  I am perfectly happy with that for now.  So I had to include the picture above because while Brooke and Anna were at their lesson, I was walking around the golf course and clubhouse trying to keep Garrett out of trouble.  Very nonchalantly, Garrett said, "That's a pee pee!" It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about, but it was clearly these lights.  I guess I can see why.  Boys are funny. 

One day we went to Gateway and let the kids run in the fountains and get a Snowy. We were lucky to find a seat with some shade.  They had a great time but got a little sunburned-oops! 


3 comments:

  1. You are super mom! Thanks again for coming over last night. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garrett's comment - so boy. Honestly, I am laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're growing up way too fast!! Garrett is wise beyond his years. Loved his comment!!
    Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us.
    Wish we could join you in all this frivalitiy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed