Saturday, May 30, 2009

Double Digit Candles


Happy Birthday, Brooke (really her birthday was May 26th)!!! We can't believe you're 10!! How blessed we are to have spent a decade with you. We love you! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. Wish we could have been there. Alas, we were on the other side of the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! Your mom sent me your blog address via facebook. Now we just need to get you on facebook! :)
    Long time no talk! It was fun to read about your Florida adventures. We keep wanting to take a trip there but have only made it to So. Cal. (Only a 5 1/2 hour drive for us. I've heard Florida is sooo much better though!)
    So funny our families are opposite- me with 3 boys and 1 girl.
    Would love to hear from you. Send me an email if you still have mine. It's the same one I've always had. Take care, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait just one minute here. Is this really happening? The Rysers started a blog? Man, I thought the earth felt a little off it's axis today! Yay! I can hardly contain myself.

    Happy Happy Birthday to Brookie! What a sweet girl she has always been. We wish we were nearer to celebrate these fun days with you guys.

    Love and miss you tons-Nat

    **notice: I viewed. I commented. {please read with laughter!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you have a 10 year old. That scares me... because that means my baby will be 10 crazy fast.
    I miss you and wish you lived here... or that I could see you more.
    And I am super excited that you started a blog.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed