Wednesday, June 17, 2009
This is the Place Pioneer Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Friends and Family
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(99)
-
▼
June
(13)
- For My Dad
- Summer Has Begun
- Four Generations of Ryser Men
- Lainie's Busy Birthday
- After driving four little girls to and from dance,...
- This is the Place Pioneer Village
- Here they are dipping candles at the Cedar City T...
- Lainie Gets Her Ears Pierced
- Kindergarten Bound
- Clayton Spring Concert
- No title
- The Birthday that Keeps on Giving
- Hangin' With the Girls, As Always!
-
▼
June
(13)

SO fun to see all your kids! I'm glad you are blogging. We do have a family blog too - great way to keep in touch with people far away! I'm excited to see more about your cute family! Hopefully we can see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm only going to comment once. BUT... i have several things to say! :) I can't believe Lainie was so brave getting her ears pierced! What an awesome girl! The concerts looked darling, I wish I could have seen them. I really want to hear Brooke sing "For Good". Do you think she'll sing it for me in a few weeks? Speaking of Wicked, if you are interested in bringing brooke to Denver. Jake and I have 2 extra tickets to see it here in October. Also, are you running the 10k with us?
ReplyDeleteWow girl! Look at you post away! I feel like a proud mother right now! hee hee
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool that Brookie's little friend keeps in touch and comes out each year.
How's the weather up there in Utah? I'm looking forward to coming up. Although, I think your pre-trip anxiety has made its way to ME. We're making a short trip to St. George this weekend, and I can barely breathe, it's gotten so stressful. Say a prayer for my kids!