
After driving four little girls to and from dance, we went to the airport to hand Alex off to her mom so they could fly back to New Orleans. Alex's family had been in San Francisco and they had a layover in Salt Lake. It was so nice to have a couple of hours to visit with friends we hadn't seen in two years. Me and Alex's mom, Laurie.

Anna, Lainie, Alex, Lucas, and Brooke goofing off.

We drove straight from the airport to the Alpine Slides in Park City for the girls' second to last performance (yes, I am counting down:). Sadly, there were some problems with the sound system and missing music and then it started raining, so the rest of the performance was cancelled. It was a pretty drive and it reminded me how much I love Park City! We need to go spend a weekend there or at least do a day trip. It doesn't take that long to get there and it feels like a vacation.

Finally, we went from Park City to Trolley Square for Lainie's birthday dinner. She had requested to have dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and eat in the Trolley. It was kind of tight in there but also good to keep our noise and chaos more contained!

Spumoni ice cream with a birthday candle!

Our very last stop at the fountain outside of Trolley Square. We are finally headed home after a long but fun day! I am hoping next week will be a week where I have nothing to post about:) Isn't summer supposed to include down time? I am looking forward to hanging out at the house and no carpools to drive or homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment