Monday, June 22, 2009

Four Generations of Ryser Men

Garrett is the only son of an only son of an only son who is the son of a man who had one brother (and five sisters).  Boys don't run in the family I guess!  These are three of my favorite dads and, of course, my favorite little boy.  Grandpa Sterling Ryser is 93 years old.  We adore him and we spend every Thursday evening with him.  He is an amazing man who has accomplished many things in his life and sets a wonderful example for the family.  I don't have a digital picture of my dad on my newer computer, but he is, of course, my favorite dad!  My dad is in Paris with my niece.  What a great place to be for Father's Day!  I love you, Dad. 
The girls had to get in the picture too. 
The dad of our little family, opening one of his favorite treats.  We are blessed to have him at the head of our family.  We love you, Mark! 

4 comments:

  1. wow! What an amazing family line up! Seriously....those boys are few and far between! It makes them that much more special!

    Happy Father's Day Mark!

    **A- Way to go on the posts girl! You're showin' me up!! ha**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome devils, I am glad you have this. Fun to keep in touch. Let's get together this week. I will see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tara - handsome devils, all of them! I'm so glad you have your Garrett. It just makes me so happy to see you with a little boy. He will bear the Ryser name proudly ... I wonder if he will break the mold and have more than one son someday to carry on the name

    Great seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't checked your blog for a few days and am so thrilled to see these WONDERFUL pictures!!
    What a family legacy. Great Grandpa Sterling is such a fine man!! As the others have commented, all these men are so handsome.
    Loved seeing the girls too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed