Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lainie Gets Her Ears Pierced

Lainie has been asking for the last several months if she can get her ears pierced.  We told her she could for her fifth birthday, which is this Thursday.  We had a free evening this week, so we headed to Claire's.  She didn't act scared at all, but she was hugging the bear pretty tightly.  She was lucky because she was able to get both ears done at the same time.  Both Brooke and Anna had their ears pierced one at a time.  
She is very proud of her newly-pierced ears and always reminds me that I need to clean them.  Funny thing is yesterday we were talking about her having her ears pierced and she said, "But I wanted to get them pierced the old fashioned way!" This refers to using ice, a needle, and an apple like she saw on The Parent Trap. What????   



2 comments:

  1. I s she Five already? I can't believe how big all your kids have gotten. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, Lainie! Such a beautiful girl! Owen wants to play soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed