
We had the busiest weekend! It started off with Brooke's "friend party" for her birthday. This year we started doing every-other-year friend parties for the kids. This year Brooke and Lainie get a friend party (we drew names) and next year Anna and Garrett get a friend party, but I am sure I will skip Garrett's friend party since he'll only turn three. With March, April, May, and June birthdays for the kids, a friend party every year for every child is too much--too much time and effort, too much money, and too many toys to find a place to store.

Brooke invited some friends over for cake, ice cream, and presents. Wow! Having eight 9-10 year olds over was noisy!


This Webkinz parrot from her friend Victoria makes Brooke's grand total 19. Please make the Webkinz madness stop!

Then we all went to see the movie "Up." It was such a cute movie. It had the sweetest love story and a good message. I felt like I really learned to love and understand the characters. It was the best kid movie I have seen maybe ever. Go see it!! Also, it kept these 10 girls quiet for 2 hours (hee hee). This is a picture at the theater after the movie. I think we can finally close the book on Brooke's 10th birthday celebrations. We all had lots of fun. Next up: Lainie's birthday in nine days! Yikes, I'd better get planning!
Brooke looks so old in that first picture!
ReplyDeleteAlso, we saw "Up" for my birthday too and we loved it. I agree, I think it was the best kids movie I've ever seen... so well done.
Miss you!
Check out Anna in that last picture. She looks like she's having a GREAT time!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe she's growing up on us! I will have to go see UP if you say it's that good. I trust your movie judgement!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I feel summer coming on. That means a Utah trip baby!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you!
Nat
GREAT pictures!! Becca commented about Anna. I can't tell which one is Anna.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe Brooke is 10. I'm getting OLD!!
Soooo glad you started a blog. Keep the pictures coming!!
Love you all so much!!!!