Sunday, January 31, 2010
Marathon Training Update
On Saturday morning Emily and I ran 14 miles, our longest run ever. I have been fighting off a cold, so I was worried about how the run would go. I think I would have been a bit worried regardless, but it went well enough. I can't say it was super fun or easy, but it was definitely doable and encouraging for our future long training runs. My lungs felt good throughout the run. At around mile eleven my legs got really tired and heavy and my knees were achy-not painful, just achy. I hope my legs can get used to the miles because I have many more to add to those 14. These two ladies in the picture look pretty cool, huh? Maybe I should get some shorts like that. Too bad we run in like 16 degree weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am so glad that your birthday is coming up. Now I know what to get you. That is amazing you are truly my hero. I wish I was out there!
ReplyDelete