Brooke has been waiting for months for the fifth Fablehaven book to be released. It was fresh in all of our minds, knowing it would be released the day after Garrett's birthday. The day has finally come! Cute Mark even ran over to Deseret Book between seeing a patient at the hospital and starting at his office this morning and got Brooke the book and free poster. What a great dad! Brooke devours books. I can't keep her in books, she reads them so fast. After finishing the Harry Potter series a couple years ago, she started the Fablehaven books and, like many fan readers, getting the next book in a favorite series is super exciting! She just informed me that this is the last Fablehaven. Why does there always have to be a last one?? I guess we'll be in search of a new book series for her. Any suggestions?
Last spring when the fourth Fablehaven book came out Brooke was lucky enough to meet the author, Brandon Mull, at Costco and have him sign her book. We waited in line for over an hour, which wasn't bad because we were towards the front of the line. It was worth it! I'm going to bet that Brooke has this new Falehaven book finished before Sunday.

Thats awesome! I need to start Faith on those!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Brooke!! So glad you love books. It's a great way to spend your time instead of watching television or playing electronic games. Keep up the good work. Love you so much.
ReplyDelete