Sunday, August 16, 2009

Classic Fun Center and Cowabunga Bay

My dear friend Natalie came in town for a few days while her son was at sports camp at BYU. We took a day and got together with the NOLA ladies who have settled in Utah. We met at Classic Fun Center so we could visit while the kids could run around and play. This is Allison, Jenny, Shawna, Natalie, and me. I didn't succeed at getting pictures of the kids. They were lost in the jungle gym and inflatables.
The night before, Elle, Nat's daughter, had a sleep over at our house with Anna. These sweet little girls have gotten so big! They used to be best little buddies in New Orleans, born just weeks apart. Anna and I used to say they were meant to be friends. They both have just two letters in their name and both of their names are the same spelled forward and backward. We sure miss having the Perry family nearby. There is certainly reason to hope they will settle in Utah in a couple of years! We'll keep our fingers crossed!
We finally did it! Took the kids to Cowabunga Bay, that is. It has been torture for them to drive by it on the freeway several times a week and not go! We already went to Raging Waters this summer, but it took us a couple of months to make it to Cowabunga Bay. They had a great time and were very tired by the end of the day. I haven't been the best picture taker lately. I only managed to get a couple pictures there, probably because I was always trying to make sure I knew where Garrett and Lainie were in the crowds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed