Sunday, August 16, 2009

Park City and Dinner with Justin

My sister and I took the kids up to Park City to ride the Alpine Coaster and Alpine Slide. We loved the Alpine Coaster! I had never been on it before.

Here are the kids waiting in line for the Alpine Slide. All the kids rode up together on a chair lift and just Garrett and I rode in the lift behind them. It was a long ride and I had so much fun riding up with Garrett, watching him experience a chair lift ride for the first time. There was so much to see. The mountain was beautiful and green with wild flowers and birds flying in the air. Garrett seemed to be full of wonder as he took it all in. I wish he had a little more fear though because he kept moving all around on the chair and it made me nervous that he would fall or, at the very least, lose a shoe. He loved the ride down the slide and didn't appear to be nervous for a second. I wish he could stay two forever!
When we got home from Park City we decided to head down to Provo to take my nephew Justin to dinner. My sister and her kids hadn't seen him since he came here to BYU this spring. It was fun to chat with Justin and catch up on what's going on with him.
Will, Justin, and Garrett: Three of the four grandsons on my side of the family. The other seven grandkids are girls.

2 comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed