Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mark!

Mark's birthday was yesterday. Lucky me for getting to celebrate another year with such a great guy! His mom's birthday is the day before Mark's. All four of his sisters are in town, so the adults went out to dinner to celebrate. We went to the yummiest restaurant in, of all places, Sandy. It's called Tiburon, and for months I have been getting pretty decent coupons from them, but I doubted how great it could be because it's in this unassuming little house that blends in with its surroundings. I haven't heard much about it. I am kind of a NOLA food snob. How good could it be? Honestly, it was the best meal I have had at any restaurant in Utah, better than Log Haven, La Caille, and Tuscany. Better even than meals I have had at a couple famous New Orleans restaurants. If you live close to Sandy, you must go. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.
Mark's favorite birthday gift, a High School Musical wristband with Troy in a heart, a little joke from his sisters.
Cake and presents.
And that wraps up six straight months of birthdays in our family. Well, except I still haven't given Lainie her "friend party" yet so I guess I would be wrong. . . . .

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Mark had a fun family birthday. It's great that all his sisters could be there to help celebrate. Wish we could have been there but alas, we were here in the 106 degree weather. Thank goodness, it's cooling down some.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Love all of you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mark! Can't wait to see you all next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are officially the worst friends ever! When can we celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad mark liked his wristband. We all knew he had a secret man crush on Troy. That cheesecake you made was DELISH!!! i am still thinking about it 4 days later... mmmm!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed