I helped in Lainie's class for her Valentine's Day party. I was in charge of the bingo center. I have to rotate whose class I help in for each party because they are usually at about the same time on the same day. I'll send something in for the other girls' party and help with one of the parties.
On the way home from school we stopped for a minute to play at the school park. You would have thought it was warm outside because the kids took their coats off. Anna even had short sleeves. It was 42 degrees! But I guess for Utah this time of year, that's not too bad. The girls kept saying how it was hot at recess! I'm thinking that wasn't exactly the case.
When we went home they had to scatter all their loot on the counter and see what they got. I have to admit I'm a little tired of all the candy my kids get from the many holidays we celebrate. They get candy or treats at school, at dance, at church, at friends' houses, at home. I know it's fun for them. Maybe I should cut the treats out at home and there wouldn't be so many to complain about. The girls are good eaters, but if Garrett could have his way, he'd eat treats and chocolate milk all day. When his sisters have treats and after school snacks, they share with him and then he seems to not be hungry at dinner. Anna was making this crazy face on purpose. Not sure why-?
Here are the gorgeous roses from my Valentine. What a fun surprise to have these delivered to my door! After all these years, Mark still gives me flowers. It's amazing how getting flowers makes you feel pretty special. I love fresh flowers. Thank you, Mark!

those flowers are GORGEOUS!!! nice work mark!!
ReplyDeleteI have the most amazing son-in-law!!
ReplyDeleteYour hubby is awesome! I can't believe how much he cooks and even bakes! Wow! Impressive! Funny how the kids were "hot" at recess! Brr. Our bodies sure adapt to where we live. We would be in a huge coat at 50 degrees. :)
ReplyDelete