I'm not so great at post layout. I wish I knew how to better arrange the page and make those kind of collage pictures. Here is the beginning of our pictures of our trip to Orlando. It was a fun but tiring trip. We did six days in a row of theme parks. We had a great time, but I have to say I can't remember the last time I felt happier to get back to my own house!
Mark's family joined us a few days into the trip. The first day we were by ourselves and went to Islands of Adventure, which is one of my favorite theme parks. The girls now agree!

Anna started out pretty timid about roller coasters, but with a lot of coaxing from Mark, she ended up riding every roller coaster that Brooke and Mark and I did. She loved it!


Anna started out pretty timid about roller coasters, but with a lot of coaxing from Mark, she ended up riding every roller coaster that Brooke and Mark and I did. She loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment