Friday, May 29, 2009
Shocking, I know
So, I know it's downright shocking that I have started a blog. I am decent at taking pictures of my kids on a fairly regular basis and I never do anything with them, so I decided it was time. My commitment to frequent posts is shaky at best, but some is better than none, especially with many friends and family members living out of state. I'm starting with the pictures currently on my camera and I don't know where I'll go from here, but here is the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see all the photos!!Long trip.Lokked like it was fun with all of the cousins there.We love you all.See you in August
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! Looks like a FUN trip. So good your kids could spend time with their cousins. It's something they'll always remember.
ReplyDeleteLove all of you so much!!