Thursday, May 20, 2010
Funny kiddos
After a LONG evening of Clayton performances, we got home at about 8:00 and I found the kids outside like this. Not sure what their game was, but I thought it was funny to be laying on the cold, hard cement with blankets over them. I had told them they had to eat their suckers either outside or at the kitchen counter (hate stepping on little sticky sucker flecks on the floor, so keeping it at least in a controlled area helps). So maybe this was their way of dealing with cool evening air while enjoying their suckers outside??
Brooke, shockingly (sarcasm), opted for 15 minutes of computer time to play Zoo Tycoon 2. Funny thing is she didn't know I took her picture, even with the flash. She's her father's daughter as far as computers and electronics. Luckily she has his knack for solving problems with said electronics. Not me:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haven't heard of that computer game. Gonna have to look it up. I thought I knew all the games. My kids love their computer time! And me! Heard you had a new calling! Do I congratulate you or say I am sorry. ;) You will do great and the blessings will be great. One of my best friends was just released as RS pres after 3 years. She had her 4th child, 5 months after me, and survived! At least you don't have a newborn. Now, I need to remind you to blog soon so you don't get 5 months behind like I did. Hope you are having a fabulous summer! Oh, are they out of school yet or do they go year round? My sister lives over by Glenmore golf course and they go on and off track all year. Take care, Donna
ReplyDeleteI miss your posting. let me guess....you're BUSY! I hope you are doing okay girl! I know your hands are full. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete