Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Clayton Performance at Jordan Landing


After the dance competition the first Saturday I literally had enough time to change Lainie into her Clayton costume and drive straight to Jordan Landing for her to perform with Clayton.  As I was changing her into three different costumes that day I was thinking how neat it is that Lainie has learned so many dances and can perform them one after the other after the other.  Maybe it's not such a big deal, but I was never a performer, so I thought it was neat.


Mark had to be there earlier in the morning for Brooke to perform.  Soon after Lainie and I got there, he Brooke, and Garrett headed home to get out of the sun and I stayed with Lainie and Anna to watch them perform.



Cute pictures of Anna's group-better than what I got at the Golden Living Center.


I think this one was from "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile."



This is from "Little Girls." Anna wasn't looking at the audience or camera, but I thought she looked really beautiful in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. It is truly a 'big deal' that your girls are involved in these performances. It gives them poise and self confidence. You and Mark are great parents for affording them these opportunities. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. We love seeing them. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed