Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday to Anna Lauren!



Anna turned 9 on tax day! She was born on Easter Sunday in 2001. She entered the world in a hurry that Easter.  I did not want to go to the hospital.  I was looking forward to our Easter dinner we had planned with dental school friends later that afternoon.  Let's just say I ignored the signs that she was on her way a bit too long and she was born exactly 59 minutes after we got to the hospital!  She's still always quickly buzzing around with some idea or plan in her cute little head.  We are blessed to have sweet Anna in our family.  I'm not sure if her birthday will ever fall on Easter again, but it will surely be on tax day for the rest of her life.


Anna chose to go Fuji for her birthday dinner, one of our favorite restaurants.  It's a hibachi grill like Benihana, only cheaper.  My two nephews came up from Provo to celebrate with us along with Mark's grandpa.


Anna, Jonathan, and Brooke.


Me, Justin, and Lainie.


Mark and Grandpa Sterling Ryser


Our hibachi chef and the fried rice heart complete with a sesame seed arrow.


Opening presents.


She got a little digital camera.


What's that face for?? I think the kids were singing "Happy Birthday" really loud.


Blowing out the candles on the requested "Nothing Bundt Cake" chocolate chocolate chip cake.


Garrett making his "meanest" face.  Silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that our sweet Anna is 9 years old??? Wish we could have been there to celebrate with all of you. Looks like you all had a good time. We were with you in spirit anyway. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed