Monday, December 7, 2009

Let It Snow!


 It has been pretty cold for several days, but no snow until last night.  This is what we woke up to.  If it's that cold, it might as well snow! It's fine with me until January 2.  Then I'm ready for New Orleans weather (which, of course, doesn't happen here). Speaking of New Orleans, Mark and I are leaving in four days!!!!!  I better break out the snow blower and clear the walks. 

9 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were going to nola. what for? i hope you have a safe trip and a great time!

    ps....have fun packing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, We are going just for fun. I have been DYING to go for the Holiday Home Tour ever since I left. Finally found cheap flights into Baton Rouge. It's a short trip but much anticipated. Plus Mark is having Dr. Block place a dental implant for him while we're there. YOU are coming with me next year for the Holiday Home Tour. Shawna wants to go too. Plan on it. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, You better come on the 2010 girls' trip as well! We'd also love to do a couples' trip with you and Dean. It's a fun city with LOTS of yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, If that's what it takes to get you there, I am! Not sure if Mark would go for it, but I'd absolutely do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in next year. Tell everyone hello for me, and eat something yummy too. Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go...i'll start saving now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking for your address for Christmas cards and rememberedyou had a blog! So fun to see your sweet family! Hope your holiday season is great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed