Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Human Raised by Elves???


I think I have Elf on the brain.  It's my favorite Christmas movie, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.  One night this week Brooke whipped out this amazing snowflake in about five minutes.  She learned how to do it in school, but I personally am stunned by how cool it is.  It made me think of Buddy the Elf staying up all night at Gimball's to decorate for Santa coming the next day and how he decked the whole place out in just a matter of hours. I was about to hand her an Etch-A-Sketch and see what she could do with it!

4 comments:

  1. thats seriously hilarious! that is the coolest snowflake i've ever seen!

    yeah...i'd be wondering about her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some kids coming out of school with those the other day and really wanted to know how to make them, but my kids had no clue. Do you think she can teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,I'm sure Brooke could show you how to make it. She didn't struggle with it at all, so it must be pretty simple. I want her to show me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elf is my favorite Christmas movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome snowflake! Dang!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed