Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Saturday Trip to Park City



I absolutely love to go to Park City.  It feels like a vacation even though it's about an hour away.  The problem is Mark and I usually have different ideas of what should be done in Park City.  I like to just go to Main Street and look around in the fun shops and boutiques.  He likes to make a stop at the outlet mall.  I don't dislike the outlet mall in general.  It's just not that fun to take four kids shopping, and I am not an efficient or quick shopper.  It would be rare for me to choose to go to the outlet mall, but if you get me there shopping, I will take a LONG time checking out all my options.  We decided to do both on this trip to Park City.  We walked on main street and had some lunch at a sandwich shop.  I thought this was a cute picture spot for the girls.


Looking down main street.


Garrett kept seeing the free trolley go by on Main Street.  He REALLY wanted to ride it.  We got the kids some ice cream and then gave in to the trolley ride.  Here they are waiting for the trolley to stop.



Garrett was so happy for the trolley (it was actually a bus made to look like a trolley) ride.  It was completely worth the detour.  We then made our way to the outlet mall and spent a couple hours there too.  It was a fun day to be together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed