Monday, November 23, 2009

Lainie's Company Costume


My girls have now gotten almost all of their costumes for the upcoming December performances for Clayton Productions and their dance recital.  Lainie is on a company team at the girls' dance studio.  This is one of her three costumes.  I am so impressed with how cute and original their dance studio's costumes have been last year and this year.  This costume is for her number with something from 101 Dalmations and Who Let the Dog's Out (funny).  I'm excited to see the whole show put together because I've only gathered bits and pieces of the girls' songs and dances.  There will be many pictures to come of them in their costumes!  Clayton perfomances start Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Lainie!! I would love to buy a DVD or video of her dance recital if one will be available.
    Looking forward to MORE pictures.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed